Sunday 27th April, 2014
Team Leader Login
Our flagship event is back and it's going to be bigger and better than ever!
Nearly 3,000 took part in 2013 and at the time of writing we think it will raise a whopping £750,000 for Scotland's children.
So in 2014 we're looking to double that amount and have capped it at 6,000, so sign up asap and make sure that you don't miss out!
A few changes.....
- With Hampden Park being developed for the Commonwealth Games we've moved our start to the SECC, so you'll set off from two of Glasgow's most iconic landmarks - the Armadillo and The Hydro
- This also means that the walk is slightly shorter at 23 miles
- Your hosts and providing the entertainment will be Clyde 2 and the Greatest Hits Network
What hasn't changed.....
- Pit stops every 5 miles with our charity partners competing with each other to provide you with the best refreshments and entertainment!
- The banter, fun, pipes, blethering, support and sheer emotion of walking for Scotland's children
- The registration fee is still only £20 (less than half the cost of similar events)
- The celebration at the finishing line, with live music all evening in The Kiltwalk marquee